Our Marriage Counselling Programme is a 4 hour counselling course tailored for those wanting to get married or those who are newly married.
The primary focus of the programme will be on:
- Understanding the core objectives of marriage.
- Understanding the roles of both spouses.
- Understanding the core values of family life.
- Maintaining a lasting relationship.
- Resolving conflicts in marital relationship
You can choose to book:
- Individual session (before or after marriage)
- Joint session with your spouse (before or after marriage)
- Group session with other participants (before or after marriage)
Although the above sessions can be booked before or after marriage, we strongly recommend that you undergo the programme before marriage as part of your marriage preparation.